Ram Charan’s upcoming film in Krishna Vamsi’s direction is all set to go on floors early next year. Already, Krishna Vamsi has locked the script and recently, he went to a temple to seek blessings for the film ahead of the shooting. Currently, Krishna Vamsi is in Pollachi to scout for locations, along with other key members from his team.
This is the first time Ram Charan is acting in a Krishna Vamsi’s film. Tamil actor Raj Kiran (Pandem Kodi fame) is going to play a special role in the film. Bandla Ganesh is producing the film under Parameshwara Arts productions banner. Srikanth is expected to play another important role in this family drama.
Details about the rest of the cast will be announced soon. Meanwhile, Ram Charan’s upcoming film Yevadu is gearing up for a massive release on January 12.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals