For the past few years, social media has witnessed heated arguments between fans of different actors over box office collections. Moreover, the lack of an authentic data tracking mechanism in the local market has further complicated the issue with fans fighting over what the real box office figures of various films are.
In recent times, a similar debate occurred when it came to box office numbers of Rangasthalam and Bharat Ane Nenu. Interestingly, Ram Charan has taken a strong stand on this issue and he stated that he is going to request his producers to not reveal the box office numbers in future.
Interacting with the media at a recent event, Ram Charan said, “I don’t get a healthy feeling when I see the way audiences react to these box office numbers. From now on, I want to take stand against this trend & I request all my producers to never put any numbers in posters. Its not about the numbers, what is more important is how many people watch a film.”
Now that Ram Charan has taken a strong stand on this issue, it will be interesting to see if other top heroes too echo the same sentiment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manam combo to repeat again?
- Kabir Singh sets a new Monday record in Bollywood
- Top Bollywood filmmaker acquires Jersey’s remake rights
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success