Megapowerstar Ram Charan has always spoken about what a big inspiration his father, Megastar Chiranjeevi has been for him all his life; however, the actor took everyone by surprise at a recent event that he began to understand his father better only after working with him in Khaidi 150. Ram Charan was one of the guests at the launch of a book on Chiranjeevi’s life, where he made this statement.
Elaborating further, Ram Charan said, “My father never told or showed us how much struggle he has gone through in his life, and by the time, I sort of understood him, he got into politics. I began to slowly understand his struggle once I started acting in films. If I am someone who thinks about going to a shoot an hour late, Chiranjeevi is someone who wants to be there an hour early. To spend more than 250 days, at the age of 65, for Sye Raa is no mean task. He inspires me everyday.”
The actor is currently producing Chiranjeevi’s upcoming film in Koratala Siva’s direction. Meanwhile, all eyes are on his next film, RRR which also stars NTR Jr, Alia Bhatt, and Ajay Devgan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Rajasekhar shows slight improvement- Still in ICU
- Bigg Boss 4 – Is this the reason for Divi’s exit from the show?
- Nani to play a mature role in Shyam Singha Roy
- Satruvu completes 31 years- MS Raju posts a memorable picture