Yesterday, Ram Charan’s little fan Parasuram from Ezra village in Mahabubnagar passed away after battling jaundice. Parasuram shot to fame with his ferocious rendering of Charan’s hit dialogues from Magadheera a couple of years ago.
Deeply upset over his young fan’s untimely death, Ram Charan took to his Facebook page and bid a tearful adieu. Charan addressed Parasuram as brother and said that no words can describe his loss and wished love to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to remake Amala Paul’s controversial film in Hindi
- Allu Aravind to start an online streaming platform?
- Prabhas to announce a new film soon?
- Karthi’s Khaidi wraps up censor scrutiny; All set for Oct 25 release
- There is too much pressure on my son-Vikram
- Bigil’s advance bookings on fire