Yesterday, Ram Charan’s little fan Parasuram from Ezra village in Mahabubnagar passed away after battling jaundice. Parasuram shot to fame with his ferocious rendering of Charan’s hit dialogues from Magadheera a couple of years ago.
Deeply upset over his young fan’s untimely death, Ram Charan took to his Facebook page and bid a tearful adieu. Charan addressed Parasuram as brother and said that no words can describe his loss and wished love to the bereaved family.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das