Yesterday, Ram Charan’s little fan Parasuram from Ezra village in Mahabubnagar passed away after battling jaundice. Parasuram shot to fame with his ferocious rendering of Charan’s hit dialogues from Magadheera a couple of years ago.
Deeply upset over his young fan’s untimely death, Ram Charan took to his Facebook page and bid a tearful adieu. Charan addressed Parasuram as brother and said that no words can describe his loss and wished love to the bereaved family.
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date