A day after returning to Hyderabad, Ram Charan has begun shooting for V V Vinayak’s upcoming film. The film went on floors in February and a major action sequence was canned near Old City in the first schedule. The second schedule of the film began today and the film unit is currently shooting some scenes in Shreyas Engineering College in Hyderabad.
Ram Charan, Kajal and Brahmanandam are taking part in the shoot today. Amala Paul is playing the second lead in the film. Thaman is composing the music. The film is touted to be a family entertainer.
- Star heroine to produce a film for her boyfriend
- Chiru’s night out for Sye Raa
- Nani clarifies rumors about his next
- Puri changes gameplan for son’s next film
- Press Note : Pantham in Overseas by Supreme Movies