It is already reported that Megastar Chiranjeevi and Koratala Siva’s much-awaited film, Acharya, is gearing up to resume the shooting from August. The film’s art department is currently erecting a grand temple set at Ramoji Film City.
Meanwhile, the latest news we hear from our sources is that Ram Charan is not keen on resuming the film’s shooting in near future. Considering the huge spike of Covid-19 cases in and around Hyderabad, Charan is planning to postpone the shooting for a few more months.
It is well known that Ram Charan is bankrolling Acharya in association with Matinee Entertainments’ Niranjan Reddy. Mani Sharma is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mogalirekulu Sagar gets a decent response for Shaadi Mubarak
- Anushka to romance happening hero in her next?
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Maruthi-Gopichand’s Pakka Commercial goes on floors
- Reports about Manchu Manoj’s marriage go viral?
- After Prabhas yet another big star to promote Jathi Rathnalu