It is already reported that Megastar Chiranjeevi and Koratala Siva’s much-awaited film, Acharya, is gearing up to resume the shooting from August. The film’s art department is currently erecting a grand temple set at Ramoji Film City.
Meanwhile, the latest news we hear from our sources is that Ram Charan is not keen on resuming the film’s shooting in near future. Considering the huge spike of Covid-19 cases in and around Hyderabad, Charan is planning to postpone the shooting for a few more months.
It is well known that Ram Charan is bankrolling Acharya in association with Matinee Entertainments’ Niranjan Reddy. Mani Sharma is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush