A couple of days ago, hero Ram Charan held his maiden exhibition of his wildlife photographs. Film industry well-wishers who attended the exhibition were in praise for Charan’s splendid work on his debut as a photographer.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Charan said that photography used to be a fun hobby when he was just 10 and that it has now turned into a serious passion. Charan said that he used to click pictures of his family members with his Casio camera when he was in his eleventh grade.
“To me, photography is about capturing the moments and emotion in their purest form. When I look back at these captures, it makes me nostalgic and brings me a sense of gratification and pleasure for having recreated those moments,” Charan said about his new craft.
Articles that might interest you:
- AP, TG governments must support upcoming movies: Balakrishna
- Suresh Babu opens up on ticket rates and theatres business decline
- No actor can match Balayya sir’s dialogue delivery: Allu Arjun
- Bollywood’s biggest stars to do a multi-starrer?
- Balayya Babu is an atom bomb: Rajamouli
- All set for arrival of Bheemla Nayak’s trailer