A sequal to Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 1991 blockbuster, Gang Leader, featuring Ram Charan, has been a hot topic among Mega fans for the last couple of years. And ever since Chiru said Vinaya Vidheya Rama reminded him of Gang Leader at the film’s pre-release event, speculations on the sequel have been quite rampant.
Meanwhile, in a latest interview while promoting Vinaya Vidheya Rama, Charan said that he too has been willing to act in a film like Gang Leader for quite some time and that he is awaiting the right script. “I know thatpeople are remembering Gang Leader after watching Vinaya Vidheya Rama’s promos. But I don’t find any similarities between both the movies,” Charan added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown proving lucky for young and Telugu heroines
- Team Vedam indulge in a memorable group chat
- Prabhas to launch a massive project in 2022?
- Star Bollywood actor pens a love story amidst lockdown?
- Lockdown Review : Illegal – Hindi web series on Voot
- Navdeep opens up about his secret marriage