At the promotional event of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy that was held in Mumbai, Ram Charan revealed that working with his father was one of the most unexpected experiences.
Saying that he was a completely different person in front of the camera, he joked that he left it to the women of the house – his mom and sisters – to deal with him in such times.
The actor also shared that it was a revelation to watch his father get into the skin of a character.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan sends get well soon wishes to Venkaih Naidu
- Allu Arjun to promote Vishnu’s Mosagallu
- Sushant’s Dil Bechara to release in cinemas soon
- Sonu Sood joins Leonard DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie with United Nations honor
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance