There was massive anticipation regarding whom Charan would be teaming up with after Shankar’s project. Much to the surprise of all, Charan chose to work with Buchi Babu Sana, who directed Uppena. Many got surprised as a star like Charan gave an opportunity to a one film director.
Today in India Today Conclave conducted in New Delhi, the actor passed a sensational statement about this project, which shocked fans. Charan said he is playing a path-breaking character in it, which is better than Rangasthalam. Chitti Babu character is still fans’ favorite, and hence this statement left fans in utter shock.
Charan revealed that the shoot of the project would commence in September 2023. Also, Charan added he is confident about western audiences liking RC16. Let’s see how the film will be.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive update on Nani’s new movie
- Amazon Prime Video spends a bomb on Suriya 42?
- Latest collections on Dasara in AP and TS are here
- Oke Oka Jeevitham’s world television premiere date locked
- Here is how much Nani’s Dasara collected worldwide to date
- Dasara earns higher on day 3 than on day 2 in Nizam
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food