Senior TDP leader and former Chittoor MLA DK Satyaprabha breathed her last after suffering from COVID-19 related complications. She was undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Bengaluru for the last few days. Pictures of Charan’s visit have been going viral on social media.
Earlier today, hero Ram Charan flew down to Bengaluru and visited the hospital to pay his last respects to Satyaprabha’s mortal remains. Charan’s father Chiranjeevi shares a cordial relationship with DK Adikesavulu Naidu. Even Charan is close to their son DK Srinivas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive