Senior TDP leader and former Chittoor MLA DK Satyaprabha breathed her last after suffering from COVID-19 related complications. She was undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Bengaluru for the last few days. Pictures of Charan’s visit have been going viral on social media.
Earlier today, hero Ram Charan flew down to Bengaluru and visited the hospital to pay his last respects to Satyaprabha’s mortal remains. Charan’s father Chiranjeevi shares a cordial relationship with DK Adikesavulu Naidu. Even Charan is close to their son DK Srinivas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer
- Vishnu Manchu is inspired by this Hollywood star
- Size Zero’s writer joins SRK’s next
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue hero to test his luck in Telugu again