Now that the Andhra Pradesh government is offering various sops to Tollywood filmmakers to develop Vizag and Amaravati as the havens for filmmaking, several celebrities are coming up with their plans. The latest reports reveal that hero Ram Charan is also chalking out plans to set up a film studio.
Ram Charan is reportedly toying with the idea of setting up a sprawling film studio on the Vizag Beach Road. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until an official word comes from the horse’s mouth. Charan is currently busy with RC12 in Boyapati’s direction. He is also producing his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event