Now that the Andhra Pradesh government is offering various sops to Tollywood filmmakers to develop Vizag and Amaravati as the havens for filmmaking, several celebrities are coming up with their plans. The latest reports reveal that hero Ram Charan is also chalking out plans to set up a film studio.
Ram Charan is reportedly toying with the idea of setting up a sprawling film studio on the Vizag Beach Road. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until an official word comes from the horse’s mouth. Charan is currently busy with RC12 in Boyapati’s direction. He is also producing his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa.
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence