Failures are part of an actor’s career. Hero Ram Charan is no exception and he too has had his share of flops. At a recent event, Charan recalled those terrible days when he had faced straight failures in his career.
“Failures teach us a lot. Once we accept our failure, we create a opportunity to correct ourselves. At one point, I was totally down when I had faced straight disasters. I locked myself up in my bedroom for many days. I used to have my breakfast and lunch alone. Only my mother used to enter my bedroom,” said Charan.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan