Failures are part of an actor’s career. Hero Ram Charan is no exception and he too has had his share of flops. At a recent event, Charan recalled those terrible days when he had faced straight failures in his career.
“Failures teach us a lot. Once we accept our failure, we create a opportunity to correct ourselves. At one point, I was totally down when I had faced straight disasters. I locked myself up in my bedroom for many days. I used to have my breakfast and lunch alone. Only my mother used to enter my bedroom,” said Charan.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake