Ram Charan is busy promoting his latest film Vinaya Vidheya Rama and is giving interviews all over. When asked to give clarity about his dad’s future projects, Charan said that Sye Raa will be wrapped up in the next two months and will mostly release during Dussehra.
Apart from this, he also revealed that the Chiru-Koratala film will go on floors in summer and once that film will be wrapped up, Trivikram’s film will start in the production of DVV Danayya.
Ram Charan also said that his dad’s concentration is only on Sye Raa as it is the most prestigious film in his career.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa