Ram Charan is busy promoting his latest film Vinaya Vidheya Rama and is giving interviews all over. When asked to give clarity about his dad’s future projects, Charan said that Sye Raa will be wrapped up in the next two months and will mostly release during Dussehra.
Apart from this, he also revealed that the Chiru-Koratala film will go on floors in summer and once that film will be wrapped up, Trivikram’s film will start in the production of DVV Danayya.
Ram Charan also said that his dad’s concentration is only on Sye Raa as it is the most prestigious film in his career.
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF Chapter 2 enters last leg of shooting
- Pooja Hegde’s keen interest beyond acting is impressive
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share
- Payal Rajput’s career in a risky situation?