Every actor has a dream project. And star hero Ram Charan is no exception. In a latest interview with a popular film magazine, Charan opened up about his dream project. He revealed that he always wanted to do a sports drama.
“I want to act in a good sports drama. In fact, I had signed a sports drama ‘Merupu’ under RB Chowdary gari production long back. But the film was shelved due to various reasons. I have been on a lookout for a riveting sports drama since then, but I haven’t got any scripts so far,” Charan said. Well, are the filmmakers listening?
Charan is currently working on Rajamouli’s RRR. The shooting will resume in a few months and the movie will hit screens during summer next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru sets a new world record