Ram Charan has been carefully building his image as a mass action hero and the success of his recent films proves that he’s on the right track. Apart from his acting career, the actor is quite passionate about horse riding and he even bought a polo team in Hyderabad. Now, Ram Charan has revealed one of his secret wishes and guess what, he wants to sing in one of his upcoming films.
In a recent interview, Ram Charan revealed that he used to attend music classes since his childhood; however, he never pursued it seriously since he wanted to be an actor after he grew up. “I sang the ‘Praja Rajyam Meede’, which was unveiled at the inaugural meeting in Tirupati. Very soon, I shall be singing in one of my upcoming films,” Ram Charan said. It remains to be seen which music director and filmmaker exploits his talent. Incidentally, both Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan have crooned songs in some of their films.
Ram Charan’s latest film, Yevadu is doing extremely well at the box-office. He is now gearing up to play the lead role in Krishna Vamsi’s upcoming family drama. Kajal is his co-star and Srikanth is playing an important role.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu