Ram Charan’s debut in Bollywood was a disaster. Although Zanjeer, which was directed by Apoorva Lakhia, released with a lot of hype, it failed to click at the box-office earlier this year. However, Ram Charan has termed it as a big learning experience.
In September this year, we had reported that he was approached by Ashutosh Gowarikar, the director of Lagaan and Swades, for a mega budget period drama. Now, Ram Charan has revealed that this film might go on floors in either October or November in 2014. Although there’s plenty of time left for the film to go on floors, rumours have already begun doing rounds that Deepika Padukone is being considered to play the lead role in this film. It still remains to be seen if Ram Charan and Deepika Padukone will act together. The duo had last teamed up for Pepsi ad few years ago.
Ram Charan’s next film Yevadu is gearing up for release on January 12 and after that, he’ll begin shooting for Krishna Vamsi’s upcoming film. More details about this film will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Bollywood actor pens a love story amidst lockdown?
- Navdeep opens up about his secret marriage
- Viral- Balayya celebrates noted singer’s birthday
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should attempt a web series now?
- Anil Ravipudi readies yet another film before F3?
- Lockdown Review : Illegal – Hindi web series on Voot