It’s well-known that Ram Charan is bankrolling his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s historical magnum opus, Sye Raa. Charan is shelling out a whopping Rs 200 crores on this prestigious biopic.
For the last few months, there have been a few rumors that Sye Raa is being delayed due to constant reshoots, as Chiru was not satisfied with certain scenes that were shot in the previous schedules. However, Charan rubbished all these rumors and clarified in a latest interview that Sye Raa is not having any reshoots and that the shooting is progressing comfortably.
“I don’t have so much money to afford reshoots. Sye Raa is not undergoing any reshoots. The film was delayed slightly due to an issue with a location. The entire shooting will be wrapped up by March,” Charan clarified.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed-Backdrop of the Nag-Praveen Sattaru film?
- Hansika receives a unique birthday gift from her family
- Ram Charan lauds UMUR team
- Kajal almost confirmed for that biggie
- Teenager’s special video for Mahesh’s birthday goes viral
- Namrata’s overwhelming love towards Mahesh revealed yet again