It’s well-known that Ram Charan is bankrolling his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s historical magnum opus, Sye Raa. Charan is shelling out a whopping Rs 200 crores on this prestigious biopic.
For the last few months, there have been a few rumors that Sye Raa is being delayed due to constant reshoots, as Chiru was not satisfied with certain scenes that were shot in the previous schedules. However, Charan rubbished all these rumors and clarified in a latest interview that Sye Raa is not having any reshoots and that the shooting is progressing comfortably.
“I don’t have so much money to afford reshoots. Sye Raa is not undergoing any reshoots. The film was delayed slightly due to an issue with a location. The entire shooting will be wrapped up by March,” Charan clarified.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Producer’s son’s film from March 2020
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy
- Brochevarevarura Tamil remake on the cards
- Young hero ready to act in more negative roles
- Will he host Bigg Boss Telugu again?
- Venkatesh’s next to go on floors soon