Ram Charan is all set to join the unit of his upcoming film Yevadu. For the past few weeks, he was busy shooting for Zanjeer’s remake in Bangkok and from there he flew to V V Vinayak’s film sets in Kolkata. After a long gap, he’s going to join the team of Yevadu from August 7 onwards. Samantha and Amy Jackson are playing the lead roles in this action thriller and Allu Arjun is going to make a cameo. Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and Dil Raju is producing it. Buzz is that Samantha is going to join the film’s shooting in October. So far, some key scenes were shot on Ram Charan, Amy Jackson and recently, an item number was shot on Ram Charan and Scarlet Wilson. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Geetha Arts to make a film with talented hero?
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video