Mega Powerstar Ram Charan is going to make his debut in Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) this weekend. He’s going to play for the Telugu Warriors team in a match against Mumbai Heroes on February 17. CCL is in its third season and Ram Charan officially joined the Telugu Warriors team in January and earlier this month he even attended some practice sessions. He couldn’t join the team earlier this month in Siliguri when they played their first match against Bengal Tigers.
Over the span of next two days, four matches are going to be held in Hyderabad between eight different teams. Teams representing Malayalam, Tamil, Mumbai, Marathi, Bhojpuri, Bengali, Kannada and Telugu film industries are going to play in Hyderabad on February 16 and 17. Shruti Haasan is going to cheer for Chennai Rhinos teams whereas Sridevi, Boney Kapoor, Chitrangadha Singh, Nargis Fakhri, Priyamani and Genelia will be few other celebrities who’ll be cheering for their respective teams.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”