Mega Power Star Ram Charan is making serious efforts to create a big impact in Bollywood. He is already shooting for his first Bollywood film, ‘Zanjeer’, opposite Priyanka Chopra. The young star is now reportedly looking at setting up a base in Mumbai to act as his base camp for B town. This shows that Charan is very serious about his Bollywood career.
Reports indicate that Charan is considering a few extremely posh properties in the Bandra area, close to Salman Khan’s house. Salman is a good friend of Megastar Chiranjeevi and he has been watching out for Charan in Bollywood. Upasana is also keen on expanding the presence of Apollo Hospital in Mumbai and she is said to be very happy behind Charan’s decision to set up base in Mumbai.
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film