The images of mega heroes like Chiranjeevi, Allu Arjun, and several others attending the funeral of a mega-fan named Noor Mohammaed went viral all over in the media. Noor was an ardent mega-fan and did a lot of service to the mega family.
So, in a fitting tribute to him, Ram Charan dedicated his best actor award given to him by Behind Woods in Tamil Nadu. Ram Charan won the best actor award for Rangasthalam and speaking at the function, he dedicated the award to Noor here by showing his class.
Ram Charan also ended by saying that whatever he is today is all because of his fans. His speech has now gone viral in social media and is winning a lot of applause. Charan is busy shooting for his latest film RRR as of now in the direction of Rajamouli.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde’s keen interest beyond acting is impressive
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share
- Payal Rajput’s career in a risky situation?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest updated US collections