Actor Ram Charan has signed yet another endorsement. The actor will be the brand ambassador of Apollo-Jiyo, an initiative of spiritual guru Deepak Chopra’s Jiyo and Apollo Life, brainchild of Apollo Hospitals. Ram Charan unveiled the Apollo-Jiyo app in an event yesterday.
The Apollo-Jiyo app aims at the overall well-being and positive health of employees in the corporate and other sectors by keeping them up to date with the latest in Wellness from across the globe.
Speaking at the inaugural event, Ram Charan said, “Fitness, wellness and well-being are very important not only for actors but for everyone in today’s highly competitive world. Take care of your body and your body will take care of you. The Apollo-Jiyo app will become the one stop for my wellness”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Coronavirus: Kanika Kapoor tests positive for the 4th time; Not responding to treatment
- Rang De motion poster: DSP’s mellifluous music oozes romance
- Nithiin postpones his wedding ceremony
- Vishwak Sen contributes to the CCC fund
- Sharwanand donates Rs 15 lakhs to CCC Fund
- Latest buzz on Ram Charan’s next