Last night, the unit of Ram Charan and Sreenu Vaitla’s upcoming film left for Bangkok to shoot the film’s climax episode which will last until the first week of August. Touted to be a racy action entertainer, the yet untitled film is expected to feature adrenaline packed action sequences and Ram Charan’s daredevil stunts will be the highlight of the climax episodes. It is well known that Ram Charan wll be seen as a stuntman in the film and the Megapower Star got trained under martial arts experts in Thailand.
With the news of Megastar’s special cameo in the film, fans’ expectations and craze have reached the pinnacle and they all are eagerly awaiting the official announcement of Chiru’s sensational role, a repeat of his Magadheera magic. Rakul Preet plays Charan’s love interest in the film which is being produced by DVV Danayya. Young musical sensation SS Thaman is the film’s composer, while popular writers Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan penned the story.
- Popular actor apologises for disappointing his film’s viewers
- Rashmika to make her debut in Tamil?
- Poll : Which part of NTR biopic did you like the most?
- Anupama Parameswaran signs much-awaited remake
- Payal Rajput takes different avatar for next