The stage is all set for the massive release of Ram Charan’s upcoming film Nayak next week and it’s already expected to be a money spinner at box office. The film’s post production is going on at full swing and the latest news is that Nayak will be censored on January 3. The pre-release promotional campaign is on an overdrive these days and once the film’s censor formalities are completed, a huge publicity campaign is on the cards for the next few days. Ram Charan is playing a dual role for the first time in his career in this film and Kajal Aggarwal, Amala Paul have played the lead roles opposite Ram Charan. V V Vinayak has directed the film and DVV Danayya has produced it. Thaman has scored the music. Already the film’s songs has become a huge hit in the market. Nayak will hit the screens on January 9 and all eyes are on Ram Charan, who’s looking forward to continue his success story at box office.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas