Now that the shooting of Rangasthalam is done and dusted, mega power star Ram Charan has already started his dubbing part for the film. The latest we hear is that Charan has been spending a lot of time to get the Godavari dialect right.
Charan plays an uneducated youth in the film who has hearing problems. His character is said to have a lot of humor and Ram Charan has taken special care for the same.
Sukumar directs this film which is the most-awaited film in the recent times. Mytri Movie Makers produce this film which has music by DSP and is up for a release on the 30th of March.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’
- Kavacham seals its release date