Now that the shooting of Rangasthalam is done and dusted, mega power star Ram Charan has already started his dubbing part for the film. The latest we hear is that Charan has been spending a lot of time to get the Godavari dialect right.
Charan plays an uneducated youth in the film who has hearing problems. His character is said to have a lot of humor and Ram Charan has taken special care for the same.
Sukumar directs this film which is the most-awaited film in the recent times. Mytri Movie Makers produce this film which has music by DSP and is up for a release on the 30th of March.
- Eega villain turns baddie for Bollywood superstar’s flick
- NTR Mahanayakudu will leave everyone awestruck: Krish
- RX 100 hero Kartikeya to romance a Malayali actress
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections