Now that the shooting of Rangasthalam is done and dusted, mega power star Ram Charan has already started his dubbing part for the film. The latest we hear is that Charan has been spending a lot of time to get the Godavari dialect right.
Charan plays an uneducated youth in the film who has hearing problems. His character is said to have a lot of humor and Ram Charan has taken special care for the same.
Sukumar directs this film which is the most-awaited film in the recent times. Mytri Movie Makers produce this film which has music by DSP and is up for a release on the 30th of March.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda- My chemistry with Rashmika will be the highlight of Dear Comrade
- Rana’s critical surgery completed successfully in the US