According to the latest buzz, it seems the film is going to be hitting the screens in February first week. This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until an official confirmation is made.
Meanwhile, Ram Charan’s Dhruva is going to be hitting the screens on October 7th.
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018