After a long gap since his last release, Bruce Lee, Ram Charan is finally readying himself to participate in the upcoming schedule of his ongoing film, the Telugu remake of Tamil hit Thani Oruvan. Tentatively titled Dhruva, the film’s next schedule will take place in Kashmir and Charan is expected to join the shoot from the 16th May.
Charan will be seen in an ambitious IPS officer’s role and to look his part, he has been training extensively for the past few weeks. Charan is reportedly practicing horse riding and stunts and is also sweating it out in the gym under a fitness expert to develop a chiseled body.
Rakul Preet will once again romance Charan after Bruce Lee. The film is being directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Allu Aravind.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi