After a long gap since his last release, Bruce Lee, Ram Charan is finally readying himself to participate in the upcoming schedule of his ongoing film, the Telugu remake of Tamil hit Thani Oruvan. Tentatively titled Dhruva, the film’s next schedule will take place in Kashmir and Charan is expected to join the shoot from the 16th May.
Charan will be seen in an ambitious IPS officer’s role and to look his part, he has been training extensively for the past few weeks. Charan is reportedly practicing horse riding and stunts and is also sweating it out in the gym under a fitness expert to develop a chiseled body.
Rakul Preet will once again romance Charan after Bruce Lee. The film is being directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Allu Aravind.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to sing this viral song in Telugu?
- Venky’s Naarappa in song shoot mode
- HIT’s trailer is intriguing and impressive
- Thala Ajith injured while filming a bike chase
- Poll : If Ntr-Trivikram combo sets, which genre you like most?
- A giant ship set for Pawan-Krish film