Mega Power star Ram Charan, is currently enjoying the huge success of his latest release ‘Govindhudu Andharivadele’. According to the latest news, the actor has decided to take a two month long break before starting his next project. Sources say that Charan, who continuously worked for GAV is enjoying his holidays in foreign counties and will only announce his next project once he is back.
The actor has already given green signal for Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan’s script and it is also rumored that he will working on a film to be made by a big director. However, we have to wait for few more days to get an official confirmation on his next project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand takes on Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa
- Gully Boy is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Press Note : MegaStar’s SyeRaa North America Release by SNOWFLAKE CINEMA
- Release date of Sye Raa title track announced
- Poll: Which aspect of Gaddalakonda Ganesh impressed you the most?
- Here is when Sye Raa’s censor screening will be held