Mega Power star, Ram Charan is finally free from all the post release promotions of his latest film Bruce Lee. After shooting non stop for the last six months, the young hero has decided to take a much needed break.
According to the latest update, Charan has left to the US along with his wife last night. The star actor will spend close to two weeks and once he comes back, will start working on Surender Reddy’s Thani Oruvan remake.
- Salman Khan takes on RRR
- Vijay Devarakonda gets hospitalized
- Bollywood star’s new film opens to record collection
- Rakul’s next biggie gets a release date
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller