Ram Charan and Tamannaah have become good friends thanks to Racha. The film was shot for more than eight months and as a result of that the two actors share a good rapport both on and off the screen. Recently, in an interview, the duo spoke about the film and their lives in general and Tamannaah said, “Most of the actors I had paired up with are getting married.” Case in point – Allu Arjun, NTR, Karthi and Ram Charan himself. Already Prabhas’ mother is reportedly searching for a good match for him. When she brought up the topic of marriage, Ram Charan replied, “Act with Rana. Then it’ll be your turn to get married.” He was referring to Genelia, who got married just weeks before the release of Naa Ishtam. The conversation between Ram Charan and Tamannaah was on a lighter note and we hear that Tamannaah couldn’t stop giggling when Charan replied to her statement. Well, it remains to be seen if Tamannaah will follow her friend’s advice or not.
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon