The Konidela household has numerous fun ways to wish each other on birthdays! So keeping up with the tradition, when Varun Tej turned a year older and hit the big 3-0, his much loved elder brother, Ram Charan used the FaceApp challenge to post a picture of them looking old! Maybe that’s a fun way that Ram Charan wanted to use to prank his young brother.
“Happy birthday @varunkonidela7 !! Enjoy getting old (sic),” Charan captioned the image on Instagram. The photo sent the netizens in a laughing spree when they saw the snap. Wishes poured in for the star and #HappyBirthdayVarunTej started trending on Twitter.
But it wasn’t just Charan, even Rana Daggubati and Aditi Rao Hydari chose to wish the actor in adorable ways on his 30th birthday. While Rana called him his “little big brother”, Aditi wished him a day late and posted that she’s giving him “an extra big hug” to compensate for the delay.
On the work front, Varun Tej is busy training as he is essaying the role of a boxer in his next film helmed by Kiran Korrapati. He has been training in Mumbai with Neeraj Goyat, the first Indian boxer to have made it to WBC world rankings.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actor reluctant to play Power Star in RGV film
- Vijay Sethupathi to dominate Vijay in Master?
- Ram Gopal Varma trashes Coronavirus rumors
- Exclusive Interview : Satyadev- My best is yet to come
- Sharwanand to have 6 releases in 2 years
- This star director to be interrogated in Sushanth Singh’s death