The Konidela household has numerous fun ways to wish each other on birthdays! So keeping up with the tradition, when Varun Tej turned a year older and hit the big 3-0, his much loved elder brother, Ram Charan used the FaceApp challenge to post a picture of them looking old! Maybe that’s a fun way that Ram Charan wanted to use to prank his young brother.
“Happy birthday @varunkonidela7 !! Enjoy getting old (sic),” Charan captioned the image on Instagram. The photo sent the netizens in a laughing spree when they saw the snap. Wishes poured in for the star and #HappyBirthdayVarunTej started trending on Twitter.
But it wasn’t just Charan, even Rana Daggubati and Aditi Rao Hydari chose to wish the actor in adorable ways on his 30th birthday. While Rana called him his “little big brother”, Aditi wished him a day late and posted that she’s giving him “an extra big hug” to compensate for the delay.
On the work front, Varun Tej is busy training as he is essaying the role of a boxer in his next film helmed by Kiran Korrapati. He has been training in Mumbai with Neeraj Goyat, the first Indian boxer to have made it to WBC world rankings.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aditi Rao Hydari is a damsel in distress in Maha Samudram’s first look
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement