The stage is all set for Ram Charan Tej’s Zanjeer, his debut film in Hindi. Although he began shooting for the film couple of days ago, there was one last thing which Charan wanted to do before going all out for the film’s shooting. Earlier today, he met Amitabh Bachchan, who had played the lead role in the original version, to take the latter’s blessings. Soon after meeting Big B, Ram Charan posted a picture of him and Big B and informed his fans, “Just met AB sir ,took his blessings.. And NOW zanjeer begins..yay!!” His enthusiasm is understandable since he was little nervous to act in the film. Zanjeer is one of the iconic films in Indian cinema which catapulted Amitabh Bachchan to a superstar in the early 70s. Several people had raised questions as to why Zanjeer is being remade now; however, Ram Charan seems to be undeterred. Apoorva Lakhia is directing this remake of Zanjeer and Priyanka Chopra is playing Ram Charan’s love interest in the film.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen