Released on 9th December, 2016, the stylish action thriller, Dhruva, went on to become one of the highest grossing movies in Charan’s career. Also starring Rakul Preet as the female lead, Dhruva was directed by Surender Reddy.
On the eve of Dhruva’s first anniversary, Ram Charan took to Facebook and posted, “1 year for Dhruva!! Thanks for the love & appreciation I still receive for it. One of my favs too!!” Dhruva, an official remake of the super hit Tamil film Thani Oruvan, had Aravind Swami in a villainous role. Allu Aravind and NV Prasad had produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend
- We have lived up to the reputation of Chiru sir’s Khaidi title: Karthi
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru in last leg of production
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3 has a solid first weekend
- Noted Bollywood musicians for Chiranjeevi’s next?