Released on 9th December, 2016, the stylish action thriller, Dhruva, went on to become one of the highest grossing movies in Charan’s career. Also starring Rakul Preet as the female lead, Dhruva was directed by Surender Reddy.
On the eve of Dhruva’s first anniversary, Ram Charan took to Facebook and posted, “1 year for Dhruva!! Thanks for the love & appreciation I still receive for it. One of my favs too!!” Dhruva, an official remake of the super hit Tamil film Thani Oruvan, had Aravind Swami in a villainous role. Allu Aravind and NV Prasad had produced the movie.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari