Tollywood star Ram Charan has reportedly signed a new endorsement deal. The RRR hero will be the face of the leading OTT platform, Disney+Hotstar. Charan is rumored to have been paid a whopping Rs 5 crore as his remuneration for a one year contract.
Of late, with the pandemic still affecting the exhibition industry, Disney+Hotstar has been acquiring several noted medium and big budgeted Telugu movies for direct streaming on its platform. In a move to penetrate deep into the Telugu market, Disney+Hotstar also announced its first Telugu original series recently. And with Charan joining forces, Disney+Hotstar’s prospects across the Telugu States look bright.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date
- Akhanda’s first single to be out tomorrow