Tollywood star Ram Charan has reportedly signed a new endorsement deal. The RRR hero will be the face of the leading OTT platform, Disney+Hotstar. Charan is rumored to have been paid a whopping Rs 5 crore as his remuneration for a one year contract.
Of late, with the pandemic still affecting the exhibition industry, Disney+Hotstar has been acquiring several noted medium and big budgeted Telugu movies for direct streaming on its platform. In a move to penetrate deep into the Telugu market, Disney+Hotstar also announced its first Telugu original series recently. And with Charan joining forces, Disney+Hotstar’s prospects across the Telugu States look bright.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mukhachitram wraps up its censor
- OTT: Unstoppable S2’s latest episode creates sensation
- Most Eligible Bachelor talks about his wedding plans
- Sasanasbha gets its release date
- Latest: Akshay Kumar begins shooting for his Marathi debut
- Official: Yashoda to stream on Amazon Prime Video from this date