All eyes are on Ram Charan’s next project with mass action entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu. Even before Charan joined the team, Boyapati had wrapped up two crucial schedules in February. Ram Charan will be joining the film’s team on March 8, when the third schedule goes on floors.
This as-yet-untitled action family entertainer features a heavy-duty star cast, comprising Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi and Tamil actors Prashant, Sneha, Ananya in crucial roles. Senior heroine Ramya Krishna has reportedly been roped in for a crucial role.
Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani, who’s making her Tollywood debut with Mahesh Babu’s Bharath Ane Nenu, is the leading lady in Ram Charan-Boyapati film. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this much-awaited project.
- Leading production house bags RC12 theatrical rights
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer
- Versatile artiste’s key role in Mahesh25
- Don’t call my son Jr Powerstar: Renu Desai tells Pawan fans