Mega Power Star Ram Charan is currently busy shooting for his ongoing project, Rangasthalam 1985. Being directed by Sukumar, the film has Samantha as the female lead. The film is tentatively scheduled for summer 2018 release.
Meanwhile, an interesting news had been making the rounds in the film circles. Apparently, Ram Charan will be working with mass entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu for his next film and noted producer DVV Danayya will be bankrolling this high budget entertainer. However, an official confirmation is yet to come regarding this project. If things fall into place, the project may kick-start from early next year.
Stay tuned to 123telugu for detailed updates regarding this project.
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot