Mega Power Star Ram Charan is currently busy shooting for his ongoing project, Rangasthalam 1985. Being directed by Sukumar, the film has Samantha as the female lead. The film is tentatively scheduled for summer 2018 release.
Meanwhile, an interesting news had been making the rounds in the film circles. Apparently, Ram Charan will be working with mass entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu for his next film and noted producer DVV Danayya will be bankrolling this high budget entertainer. However, an official confirmation is yet to come regarding this project. If things fall into place, the project may kick-start from early next year.
Stay tuned to 123telugu for detailed updates regarding this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Sirish coming up with something big and trendy
- First look of Varun Tej’s boxing drama gets a launch date
- Ram’s RED’s impressive 2nd day collections
- Talented actor gets rave reviews for his OTT film
- Sonu Sood to unveil his plan to help school kids
- Fans want Prashanth Neel to make a Prabhas, Yash multi-starrer