After wrapping up the highly-anticipated Rangasthalam, Ram Charan is all set to kick-start his next project in mass action entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu’s direction. Ram Charan will be joining the team on March 6.
The Ram Charan-Boyapati’s as-yet-untitled film’s third schedule will take place at the Aluminum Factory in Hyderabad. Charan will commence the shoot with a high-voltage action sequence under Tamil stunt coordinator Kanal Kannan’s supervision.
This action family entertainer features a heavy-duty star cast, comprising Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi and Tamil actors Prashant, Sneha, Ananya in crucial roles. Kiara Advani is the leading lady in the film. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this much-awaited project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star producer to remake Dear Comrade
- Dear Comrade to take a solid opening
- Vijay Sethupathi to do a crazy biopic
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer