After wrapping up the highly-anticipated Rangasthalam, Ram Charan is all set to kick-start his next project in mass action entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu’s direction. Ram Charan will be joining the team on March 6.
The Ram Charan-Boyapati’s as-yet-untitled film’s third schedule will take place at the Aluminum Factory in Hyderabad. Charan will commence the shoot with a high-voltage action sequence under Tamil stunt coordinator Kanal Kannan’s supervision.
This action family entertainer features a heavy-duty star cast, comprising Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi and Tamil actors Prashant, Sneha, Ananya in crucial roles. Kiara Advani is the leading lady in the film. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this much-awaited project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years
- Raashi Khanna starts filming for much-awaited sequel
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film