After wrapping up the highly-anticipated Rangasthalam, Ram Charan is all set to kick-start his next project in mass action entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu’s direction. Ram Charan will be joining the team on March 6.
The Ram Charan-Boyapati’s as-yet-untitled film’s third schedule will take place at the Aluminum Factory in Hyderabad. Charan will commence the shoot with a high-voltage action sequence under Tamil stunt coordinator Kanal Kannan’s supervision.
This action family entertainer features a heavy-duty star cast, comprising Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi and Tamil actors Prashant, Sneha, Ananya in crucial roles. Kiara Advani is the leading lady in the film. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this much-awaited project.
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city