Allari Naresh, Richa Panai starrer Yamudiki Mogudu is gearing up for its release in December. There’s good craze for this project since Allari Naresh’s previous film Sudigadu was a big hit. E Sattibabu is directing Yamudiki Mogudu and Chanti Addala has produced it. The film’s audio is going to be launched in a grand way at Shilpakala Vedika on November 25 and Ram Charan is going to be the chief guest. Talking about the film’s progress, Chanti Addala said, “I am producing a film after a gap of five years and I am confident that Yamudiki Mogudu will be a big hit. Sattibabu has done a great job and dialogues written by Kranthi Reddy have come out really well. The film’s shooting has already been completed and currently it’s in post production stage. We will begin the re-recording pretty soon.” E Sattibabu thanked Chanti Addala and Allari Naresh for their support and said, “The film has a total of 84 minutes of visual effects and it’s going to be a laugh riot. In the film, Allari Naresh fights for his love and incidentally, he’s in love with Yama’s daughter.” Koti has composed the music and K Ravindrababu is the cinematographer.
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors
- Maharshi’s music release date to be announced soon
- Mahesh’s fans eagerly waiting for March 25th
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Rashmika opens up about Dear Comrade lip-lock controversy