Ram Charan’s upcoming action family entertainer in Boyapati Srinu’s direction, Vinaya Vidheya Rama, is tentatively scheduled to hit screens on January 10, as a Sankranthi treat for fans. An official announcement regarding the film’s release date is awaited.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is that Super Star Rajinikanth and Thala Ajith’s Pongal entertainers, Petta and Viswasam, too, are slated for release on January 10. This means that Vinaya Vidheya Rama may have a direct clash with both these Tamil biggies. More clarity on the release dates may emerge in December last week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out