Ram Charan’s upcoming action family entertainer in Boyapati Srinu’s direction, Vinaya Vidheya Rama, is tentatively scheduled to hit screens on January 10, as a Sankranthi treat for fans. An official announcement regarding the film’s release date is awaited.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is that Super Star Rajinikanth and Thala Ajith’s Pongal entertainers, Petta and Viswasam, too, are slated for release on January 10. This means that Vinaya Vidheya Rama may have a direct clash with both these Tamil biggies. More clarity on the release dates may emerge in December last week.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to sport a beefed-up body for Koaratala’s next?
- Latest update on Nag-Kajal Aggarwal film
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally
- National award-winning actor seriously injured in a road accident
- Trailer of ‘In The Name of God’ catches the attention of many