From the past few days, Ram Charan was busy shooting a mass song for his new film Vinaya Vidheya Rama in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu. The latest we hear is that he has wrapped up the shoot and is on a break now.
As we all know, he will start shooting for this new film RRR from Monday, the latest we hear is that Charan will complete the balance part of VVR in the month of December.
With this, the film will be wrapped up and the makers will make plans to release it during the Sankranthi season of 2019.
- Rajinikanth’s B’day treat: Petta’s teaser to be out shortly
- Heroine reveals how ‘Metoo’ movement has cost her career
- Dhanush-Sai Pallavi’s Maari 2’s Telugu trailer to be out shortly
- Telangana Election Results : Celeb Reactions
- 96 to be remade in Kannada now