From the past few days, Ram Charan was busy shooting a mass song for his new film Vinaya Vidheya Rama in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu. The latest we hear is that he has wrapped up the shoot and is on a break now.
As we all know, he will start shooting for this new film RRR from Monday, the latest we hear is that Charan will complete the balance part of VVR in the month of December.
With this, the film will be wrapped up and the makers will make plans to release it during the Sankranthi season of 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another Jabardasth comedian turns hero
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Highlights Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake