For the last few weeks, the makers of Ram Charan and Boyapati Srinu’s upcoming Sankranthi entertainer, Vinaya Vidheya Rama, have been scouting for the right actress who will shake a leg alongside Charan in a special song. It looks like the search has come to an end at last.
The latest reports reveal that Bollywood actress Esha Gupta has been roped in to sizzle in the special song along with Charan. Apparently, the song will be a party number and it will be shot in a specially erected pub set at Annapurna Seven Acres. The song’s shoot will begin on December 14 and it will be wrapped up in 3 days, before the unit moves on to the last song.
Vinaya Vidheya Rama has Kiara Advani playing the female lead. Vivek Oberoi is the film’s antagonist. Prasanth and Sneha essay key roles in the film DVV Danayya is bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2’s shoot happening in a crazy location
- Fans plan celebrations for Sye Raa’s trailer launch
- Noted production house to release Sye Raa in Tamil
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections