It looks like Megastar Chiranjeevi will further delay his ongoing project, Acharya. After being tested positive and later negative for COVID-19, Chiru is said to have decided to take a few more days of break and see if the second wave of the deadly virus will hit Hyderabad in the coming days.
Meanwhile, Chiru has reportedly told Koratala Siva to wrap up the portions involving his son Ram Charan. So, the director will first be wrapping up Charan’s cameo part first before Chiru resumes shooting after Sankranthi. An official update regarding Megastar’s schedule is awaited from the makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Naga Chaitanya again
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date