It looks like Megastar Chiranjeevi will further delay his ongoing project, Acharya. After being tested positive and later negative for COVID-19, Chiru is said to have decided to take a few more days of break and see if the second wave of the deadly virus will hit Hyderabad in the coming days.
Meanwhile, Chiru has reportedly told Koratala Siva to wrap up the portions involving his son Ram Charan. So, the director will first be wrapping up Charan’s cameo part first before Chiru resumes shooting after Sankranthi. An official update regarding Megastar’s schedule is awaited from the makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these love stories are you looking forward to?
- Krishnam Raju finally opens up about Tamil Nadu Governor post reports
- Viral – Mohan Babu enjoys the beach vacation with wife
- Interview : Allari Naresh – Bangaru Bullodu will bring the good old days back
- Gang Leader girl Priyanka bags top hero’s film
- Thala Ajith’s kind gesture for Hyderabadi idly vendor goes viral