Ram Charan had a disappointing 2019 as his film Vinaya Vidheya Rama was a big flop at the box office and brought him a lot of trolling for doing such a film.
Post that, he joined the shooting of RRR which is currently on. The film will release in 2020 and the talk is that Charan will be free by early March next year.
So, he wants to fix his other projects in the pipeline. In 2020, he will also shoot for Koratala’s movie starring his father Chiranjeevi. Apart from this, he is also listening to scripts and will decide on his next project by Jan 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled
- Allu Arjun and Samantha to kick-start Pushpa’s special song today
- Here’s Anchor Ravi’s whopping remuneration for his Bigg Boss stint
- Chiranjeevi’s film with star director is not shelved
- My life has all the twists for a biopic: Bandla Ganesh
- CM Jr NTR slogans resound in Kuppam