Post the release of Bruce Lee, Mega Power Star Ram Charan is enjoying a much needed break and he also plans to go on a long vacation abroad. Meanwhile, Charan is also in talks with director Surender Reddy for the remake of Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan, which will commence from early next year. Charan has some interesting plans to utilize this free time productively.
In his latest interview, Ram Charan said that he is planning to pursue a course in script writing in November and December. Charan revealed that this course will help him while judging the scripts which writers and directors pitch to him. Charan further said that audiences have changed and that they reject films that show fake emotions and films with weak stories.
Charan also stated that he will give priority to content-driven films while choosing stories for all his upcoming films.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback