Hero Ram Charan turned producer with his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s blockbuster comeback film, Khaidi No.150. The Mega Powerstar is now bankrolling Chiru’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Sye Raa.
However, producing movies is not a full-time job for the star hero. In his recent interview with a popular Telugu daily, Ram Charan revealed that he will take a break from production after Sye Raa. Charan also said that he has learnt so much being a producer and that his respect towards producers has increased multifold after he turned producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release
- Never wanted to become a hero: Rajinikanth
- Shraddha Srinath’s role in Jodi revealed
- Interview : Sharwananad -i never expected such reviews for Ranarangam
- Poll : How much will Saaho’s Telugu version collect in its full run?