Hero Ram Charan turned producer with his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s blockbuster comeback film, Khaidi No.150. The Mega Powerstar is now bankrolling Chiru’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Sye Raa.
However, producing movies is not a full-time job for the star hero. In his recent interview with a popular Telugu daily, Ram Charan revealed that he will take a break from production after Sye Raa. Charan also said that he has learnt so much being a producer and that his respect towards producers has increased multifold after he turned producer.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut