Hero Ram Charan turned producer with his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s blockbuster comeback film, Khaidi No.150. The Mega Powerstar is now bankrolling Chiru’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Sye Raa.
However, producing movies is not a full-time job for the star hero. In his recent interview with a popular Telugu daily, Ram Charan revealed that he will take a break from production after Sye Raa. Charan also said that he has learnt so much being a producer and that his respect towards producers has increased multifold after he turned producer.
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli