Hero Ram Charan turned producer with his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s blockbuster comeback film, Khaidi No.150. The Mega Powerstar is now bankrolling Chiru’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Sye Raa.
However, producing movies is not a full-time job for the star hero. In his recent interview with a popular Telugu daily, Ram Charan revealed that he will take a break from production after Sye Raa. Charan also said that he has learnt so much being a producer and that his respect towards producers has increased multifold after he turned producer.
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections