Ram Charan is currently shooting for Boyapati Srinu’s film. After wrapping up the movie, he will kick start shooting for Rajamouli’s RRR, an ambitious multi-starrer in which he co-stars NTR. And here’s an interesting buzz about Charan’s next.
If the latest reports are anything to be believed, Charan will be joining with his Yevadu director Vamshi Paidipally for a project. This project may go on floors next year after RRR nears completion. This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until an official announcement is out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act
- Nag Ashwin turns dialogue writer as well
- Balayya new film gets a grand launch tomorrow