Ram Charan is currently shooting for Boyapati Srinu’s film. After wrapping up the movie, he will kick start shooting for Rajamouli’s RRR, an ambitious multi-starrer in which he co-stars NTR. And here’s an interesting buzz about Charan’s next.
If the latest reports are anything to be believed, Charan will be joining with his Yevadu director Vamshi Paidipally for a project. This project may go on floors next year after RRR nears completion. This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until an official announcement is out.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?