Here’s some good news for Ram Charan fans. Speaking to the fans at the Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust this morning, the Megapower Star promised them that he will come up with two releases this year. Last year, Ram Charan tasted success with ‘Yevadu’ and ‘Govindudu Andarivadele’. The star’s next film in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction is expected to have its formal launch in February.
Tentatively titled ‘Naa Pere Raju’, the Ram Charan-Sreenu Vaitla film is touted to be an out and out entertainer, and the director is taking all the precautions to make the film a blockbuster. On the other hand, Ram Charan has reportedly given his nod for Surender Reddy’s script. The film will go to the floors soon after Cherry finishes his film with Sreenu Vaitla. Well Mega fans, watch for the double bonanza this year.
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s trailer?