Ram Charan Tej is harbouring a secret desire to work in Italy, although he’s certainly not giving up his acting career. Talking to a leading newspaper about his post marriage plans with Upasana Kamineni, the actor revealed, ” Post marriage, we are planning to go to Italy and work on a small beach side restaurant for a month. We want to do something different!” He didn’t reveal when exactly his wedding with Upasana has been fixed, but the actor did give a hint that he has few professional committments to complete before tying the knot with his fiance. His upcoming film Rachcha is in its last leg of shooting and the audio launch is expected to take place in February.
- Election Commission clears Lakshmi’s NTR for release
- Star actress stuns everyone with her makeover
- Nagarjuna’s Manmadhudu 2 launched
- Mahesh unveils his Madame Tussauds wax statue
- Radha Ravi apologizes for his insensitive comments on Nayanthara
- iSmart Shankar’s Goa schedule wrapped up