Following the blockbuster Rangasthalam, Ram Charan is currently working on Boyapati Srinu’s as-yet-untitled action family entertainer. In his latest interview with a national media agency, Charan opened up about his Bollywood plans and the two acclaimed Bollywood directors he wants to work with.
“I am a huge fan of Rajkumar Hirani sir and would love to work with him. He is one of those filmmakers who is balancing the art and commerce rightly in his films,” Charan said, also adding that it would be a pleasure to work with Vishal Bhardwaj. “He makes some amazing pieces of cinema,” Charan added.
When asked if he is keen on making his comeback to Bollywood, Charan said that he will move out of his comfort zone (Tollywood) only when he gets the perfect script. “Only a good story is my point of interest to go out of my comfort zone and work in a different language, because honestly, every regional cinema is doing experimental works these days,” the Mega Powerstar said.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR